Skip to main content


Throughout the year students may need additional support. They may be concerned about friendship issues, conflict with another student, home issues, academics, the loss of a family member, etc. When these concerns arise, a student may ask to see a counselor.

How Do I See My Counselor?

Students should complete a Counselor pass. Each teacher has pre-printed Counselor Passes for students to complete and turn in to our mailbox in the front office.   Counselor passes are private and will only be seen by Counselors. We look forward to helping our students have a successful year at Grangerland Intermediate.

Counseling Staff